- It is an Indian Prepaid SIM Card
- No surprises like with postpaid sim cards
- it is an Indian +91 sim card
- No monthly plan
- Your Indian number will be given at your arrival
- No extra formalities other than this ordering it via this page
- On-the-spot support in case of problem on your phone with the sim card
- You will receive your SIM at your arrival at the India Airport
- A phone is required to use the SIM
- All the sizes available (Mini, Micro and Nano)
- Easy recharge everywhere in India, online and via Milna person
- Just before your flight back Netherlands, you need to return the sim.
- 5 EUR will be refunded to you when you will return the SIM card.
- DATA packs available in Milna Shop website
- Recharges available in Milna Shop website
Communication cost when the user is in India:
- Each minute costs ~0.02 EUR (~0.0216 CHF) to call India
- Each minute costs ~0.11 EUR (~0.118 CHF) to call the Liechtenstein.
- SMS to India costs ~0.01 to ~0.02 EUR (~0.0107 to ~0.0216 CHF)
- SMS to Liechtenstein costs ~0.07 EUR (~0.0755 CHF)
- Data: ~0.05 to ~0.11 EUR/Mo (~0.0539 to ~0.118 CHF)
- Incoming calls if out side the state: ~0.11 to ~0.15 EUR/Mo (~0.118 to ~0.1273 CHF)
Communication cost calculated with a rate of 1 EUR = 1.0795 CHF
- Cancellation of your Indian Sim card order is not possible once confirmed by us.
- Your phone has to be unlocked. (Unlocked = Your phone accepts two SIM cards from two different networks)
Shipping: This product will be given to you by a Milna person at your arrival in Netherlands. Your phone number will be communicated to you by email before the departure.